Do you know what you need to be ready for Spring? Sunglasses!! A great pair of sunglasses will not only protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, they will make you look instantly polished, put together and all around amazing. Think about it… What pulls together your look better than the perfect shades?
With that in mind, let’s take a look at five of the biggest sunglass trends for the season:
- Color – from red to orange to green, the brighter the better – bright colored frames and colored lenses make a huge impact. They scream fun and vibrant, with a bit of “look at me” attitude. Brights aren’t your thing?? Don’t worry, tan and pale blue hues are also hitting the scene this season.
- Flash Mirror – kind of rock and roll, kind of 80s retro, the flash mirror trend is still going strong in 2015. From aviators to wayfarers, flash mirror lenses are a perfect contrast with an otherwise basic metal or plastic frame. A great example of flash mirrored perfection? The RayBan RB3025.
- Oversized – a distinctly feminine style that will never go out of style – oversized frames are great for pulling together your spring/summer look. Another added benefit of oversized sunglasses? They provide comfortable coverage of the entire eye for optimal protection from the sun’s rays. A great pair is the RayBan Jackie Ohh.
- Aviator – the aviator frame never goes out of style and just keeps getting better. It’s classic, it’s modern, it’s a great choice for both men and women. Best aviators? Look no further than the Rayban RB3025JM.
- Retro Round – reminiscent of the 60s and 70s, round retro sunglasses range from small to oversized. Anything goes and the only decision to make is which vibe you’re going for.
Oh sunglasses, the perfect accessory, providing the ideal mix of function and fashion. What other accessory can do it as well? Sunglasses make you look tougher, cooler, cuter and more sophisticated, all while protecting your precious peepers from those harmful UV rays. If that’s not cause enough to stock up, then I don’t know what is!
More to come,